Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Funny: Single Ladies Devastation

I had the People's Choice Awards on in the background the other night while reading through Baby 411. The portion of the show where they announced the winner for best viral video of 2010 couldn't have come on at a better time as I was getting a bit overwhelmed thinking about daycare and pediatrician "shopping." If you haven't seen this, it may just be one of the cutest / funniest videos I've seen in a while and will definitely make you smile, Enjoy!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

That was hilarious! I enjoy how the girl in the middle is just sitting there angry because the song and dance was interrupted! And then the dad at the end was just priceless.

Ms. Thomas said...

That girl in the middle! Hilarious! She has perfected the shame-on-you look! I love how they're all, "You can be a single lady..." Thanks for the laugh Jen!

Anonymous said...

i had to watch this 3 times. Awesome!

Jennifer (Phil's wife)