Sunday, October 16, 2011

Growin' Like a Weed: Month Five

No doctor visit this month, so no official "stats," but I'm pretty sure she grows with each wiggle and giggle.  And there are a lot of wiggles and giggles lately ... so many that it was tough to get a good shot this month.  At the end of the day there was jumpin' to be done, so we took what we had and I went with one of my faves.  Even though she's not in "perfect form," you can tell she's growing and I'm learning that's just how life is these days, you learn to roll with the punches. 


There was a lot of this ...

... and a whole lot of this too!

3 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

She has arrived at my favorite age. Can I have a playdate???

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! She's even more bright-eyed than ever! C is starting to giggle and "talk" to us--I can't imagine how much you and Mike hear...:) I hope we can get the girls together soon!

Jennifer

Lisa said...

Anna is so adorable and GOOD! I can't believe your posts about her schedule. Oh I'm so envious! My girls still wake me up at night.