Thursday, October 6, 2011

Elephant Ear

Growing up we always went to the Millersport Corn Festival each Labor Day weekend and as part of the fair-food-eating-extravaganza we all enjoyed "elephant ears," basically deep fried dough covered in sugar and cinnamon.  My Dad had me convinced the left ears were the best, so that's what I always requested ... he also had me hooked on hot water soup for a time ... I sure hope Anna doesn't inherit my gullible nature.  Since we're not moving onto solids for another month-ish, and she missed the Corn Festival this year because of our beach vacation, Anna has decided to take matters into her own hands and finds chewing on the ear of her elephant-blankie to be almost as tasty ... Bon Apetit!



1 comments:

Danielle said...

The poor thing is clearly starved! Feed her something other than a stuffed animal please (: