Friday, October 28, 2011

Get in my Belly!

We decided to see how Anna liked rice cereal on Sunday, figuring if she didn't take to it on the first try we still had time to convert her before her six-month "birthday."  Turns out we had nothing to be concerned about; I kid you not, it was like this little gal had been eating "big girl food" for months.  She opened her mouth when the spoon approached, moved the food back to her throat, and repeated like a champ.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering how much her parents enjoy food. 

Hmmmmm, what's this???

I think I like it!!

Maxin' and relaxin' in her high chair ... a gal could get used to this kind of treatment!
(you didn't think we'd make her eat in the Bumbo forever, did you?)

She's even taken to "telling" us how much she loves her dinner, and her chef greatly appreciates the feedback : ) 

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I think I heard her say "delicious!"

Saralyn said...

I love it!!! Joey is so intent on watching us eat. I think he thinks we are super mean for not sharing. I am sure it will be here before we know it.

Ms. Thomas said...

I love how it sounds like she's saying the same sentence between each bite. Anhh, annhh, nnnrg, mmmmm. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a little dark-eyed beauty! And, an eager eater to boot!

Jennifer