Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Funny: Laughing Baby



If you haven't seen this already, make sure you take the 2 minutes to watch ... is there anything sweeter than the sound of a baby laughing?  This video, if anything, is proof that kids definitely prefer the simple "toys" ... I remember fondly that I played for hours as a child in an old refrigerator box my Dad converted into a playhouse in the garage, all the while my "fancy" toys sat neglected in my room. 

A few people have asked me lately if I have developed the "Mom reflex" yet ... you know, the one where you hear a baby and automatically zone in ... I can't say that I'm there just yet, but I am at the point where I've started to get pretty emotional when I see clips like this or think about meeting Baby Kelly.  I'm SOOOOOO excited and can't believe we're less than 3 months away at this point!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I don't know about the mom reflex, but I totally experienced the Phantom Baby Cry when Iris was younger. I would think I heard her crying, after putting her to bed, then go in to check on her and she'd be fast asleep. Minutes after leaving her room, I'd hear it again. Weird.

LKS said...

Is it just me or is that a pot leaf on the pillow in the background? They showed this on the Today show this morning but the clip was cropped so you couldn't see it.
-Kristin

LKS said...

Sorry...not trying to take away from the cuteness : ) Just wondering...
-Kristin

Jen said...

Kristin - Hilarious! I hadn't even noticed that before, but you are soooo right! Is that your "Mommy radar" kicking in? Ha ha!

They had the baby and father on the Today show on Friday, but I missed their it as it came on after I left for work.