Friday, February 11, 2011

Different house, same routine ...

Last year Daisy intrigued me with her interest in the Puppy Bowl and I thought it was just a fluke.  Not so fast ... as I replayed a portion the other night (it gives me warm fuzzies after a rough day), she perked right up again and "watched" for almost an hour.  At one point she even walked behind the TV to see if she could find the puppies and join in on the fun.  Milo watched in for a few minutes, but then started meowing, I'm sure trying to tell me that TV will rot all of our brains and our time is best spent doting on him ...

2011 ... new house, same obsession

We start the bad habits early in the Kelly household ...


1 comments:

Lisa said...

Your cats are so cute! They make me miss having a cat around. If I could only convince David...