Thursday, February 3, 2011

Danny Ocean comes to town

For those of you waiting for just the right reason to visit Cincinnati ... other than meeting Baby Kelly this summer, of course ... perhaps a little George Clooney stalking will get you to town.  He was spotted today scouting for locations for a movie he's shooting here in March.  There may even still be timd for you to be an extra ...

From his days on Roseanne to ER to the Oceans series, I just think he's fantastic all around.  And, the doctors do recommend exercise while pregnant ... I think that literally running down a celebrity should count  : )

3 comments:

big Rhonda said...

don't forget when he was on facts of life... showing my age just a bit...

Jen said...

I can't believe I forgot that ... pregnancy brain!

Ms. Thomas said...

I wondered where my boyfriend has been hiding. He's so sneaky.