Friday, June 10, 2011

Photog

Mike and I knew that with a baby on the way it was time to get a camera that was a bit of an upgrade from our point-and-shoot ... especially considering we'd finally have subjects that didn't walk on four legs and meow constantly.  After talking to several folks and reading online reviews we settled on the Nikon 3100 and LOVE it.  I'll admit that I'm still very much a novice and have A LOT to learn, but for now it's helping me capture some of Anna's cutest faces and moments I'll cherish for a lifetime.  Below is a montage taken within a minute of each other and shows her little personality shining through with each shot.  Thanks to Grandma Kelly for being such a great baby handler during this impromptu session : )




2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you're loving your purchase! I'm glad you don't have to miss a single second now.

I need to make time to come see her. I need a little baby fix!

Megan said...

Oooh, I can't wait to love on her tomorrow!