Thursday, June 9, 2011

All Anna all the Time

Because there's no humanly way possible that I can keep Anna's entourage happy with daily photos and because she's just so dang cute, I created a Shutterfly Share Site to house what I know will be thousands of adorable shots to be taken this year alone.  This site will be a true data dump of all shots we capture and will be more than I'm ever able to post here or on Facebook.  The site link is:  http://thekellysincincy.shutterfly.com/  or click here.  I promise to upload pictures at least once a month but won't always post on here when I do, so save as a favorite and check back often. 

Anna, shocked at hearing the news of her very own Shutterfly site ...
Ok, not really, but I love her face in this picture : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She makes the best faces! I'm so glad you created the shutterfly account...I was about to demand more pics!

Jennifer

Megan said...

Love the pic of her laying on daddy's chest, looking up at him. Priceless!

Ms. Thomas said...

Best face ever.