Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Funny (& and a shout out to our furry children)


In posting the funny above I realized my readers might be wonder what happened to our first "born."  Rest assured they are still with us and have been wonderful with the transition to big brother and sister.  They keep a respectable distance from Anna, understand they are to steer clear of her room, paraphernalia and toys in general and I'm pretty sure they are counting down to the day she'll be able to drop a few nibbles from her high chair.  In being home I've realized that the above caption is oh-so-totally-true and many-a-day I wish that I could fall asleep on a whim as they do about 120 times a day... oh, the life of a cat : )

Milo looking generally regal as usual ... he's started asking for his dinner earlier and earlier each day,
confused as why the tiny human gets to eat whenever she cries, but he doesn't ...

"Oooooooh, you were setting this up to monitor the tiny human's growth ...
I thought it was for me ... is it still OK if I spoon with the bear?"

0 comments: