Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gal Pals

My Mom stayed with us most of our first week at home and Mike took off work as well, but this past week has just been me and my gal hanging out.  Mental note, don't watch the last few episodes of Oprah's final season on DVR while adjusting to post-partum hormones ... can we say water works?  Anywho, here are some outtakes of the pictures I sent to the Grandparents and Dad to let them know we're not only surviving, but having a blast.

Ready for a walk with my sun hat!

Bright eyes ... for some reason the look on her face here cracks me up!

Who doesn't think this little one is purr-fect?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Spring babies are the best so you can take those walks. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I definitely think she's perfect! I still can't believe she's here!

Jennifer

P.S. Is that the outfit that has the kitty on the bum? I love it!

Jennifer

Liz said...

I also think her mom is perfect and amazing. At 10 days with Sam, I think I was still walking around dazed and confused, like is it daytime or night?