Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Anna ... Sneak Peek

Introducing ....

Anna Elizabeth Kelly
Born May 14, 2011
7 pounds, 19.5 inches
100% perfection

I will definitely share Anna's birth story here, but in the meantime I wanted to give you a sneak peek of our little bit of miniature perfection.  She is named for both of our maternal grandmothers and I can't imagine namesakes more perfect for out little angel.  Needless to say, she has us all wrapped around her little finger and I'm just not sure how my heart will ever find room for more love. 











A huge THANK YOU to my Mom (Anna's GiGi) for helping out this week, we couldn't have done it without you! 

5 comments:

Carol Mc said...

She is such a little darling. I told your Mom I just can't wait to smell her sweet little dark (& hairy) head. Love Aunt Carol

Liz said...

Ahh! Congrats, Jen.

Lisa said...

I'm so,so happy for you all! And you've made me miss my babies. I just spent I don't know how long looking at old pics and videos. They grow so fast!

Anonymous said...

These first days and weeks are so sweet. Enjoy!
So so happy for you guys!
-Kristin

Anonymous said...

This is Iris's nonna. So happy for the Kelly family. I enjoy reading your blog.Anna looks perfect. Can't wait to read more about her new adventures with mom and dad.