Wednesday, May 22, 2013

You don't have to find out you're dying to start living

During a nursing session the other day, I saw an article about Zach Sobiech's passing on my CNN app.  I immediately looked up his Clouds video and then looked up the video where celebrities sing along.  And then I promptly started bawling like a baby.  I love his outlook on life!  And I needed to hear his story, to see his message of hope, to appreciate all that can be good and great in life, especially on a day when tragedy seemed to be so fresh for so many in Oklahoma.  I wanted to share this here in case you needed the same message today.

Click HERE to read the CNN story.

Then watch Zach's "Clouds" video here:


And then check out the celebrity version:



And see if, after all of this, you don't want to embrace every day and every happy moment just a little more.

Because I sure do!

2 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

And... my face just exploded. I tried to hold it in but it's just so much goodness. Medicine. We need more Zachs.

Patricia said...

I downloaded his song 'Clouds' on Itunes and listen to it in the car going to work everyday. It makes me realize how much I have to be thankful for and how each day is a special gift to each of us. It makes my day start on the right note and I say a prayer each morning for my family and all that I have in life.