Thursday, May 23, 2013

Quatro

It seems like just yesterday, but at the same time much longer than four years since Mike and I tied the knot on a spring day in Lexington.  After all, we've crammed a household move, two kids, two rotten cats, and countless adventures into less than 1,500 days; I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

To Mike ... Thank you for being my rock, a shoulder to cry on, the person that can always make me laugh, the best impersonator of our girls and their crazy antics, the best Father I could ask for to our girls, and my best friend.  I'm so glad we're on this journey together and that you chose me as your partner-in-crime; here's to many, many, many more years of fun and crazy adventures!






1 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary! And Happy Birthday too!!