Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Roly Poly Returns

I wanted to be sure to capture some of our activity time with Anna before she starts really mobilizing (is that a word? ha) ... here she decided to show off her rolling skillzzzzz again.  She still loves her tummy time, but doesn't roll as often ... generally it's now a mix of rolling combined with some serious scooting and leg kicking, peppered with baby babbling; those videos are currently uploading, be sure to check back later this week. 

** Disclaimer:  Please consider turning your sound down or off during viewing ... there's some serious baby talk on my part going on here : ) **


Prior to shooting this, Milo tried to get his turn in the spotlight; you can see him in the background as the video starts, he proceeded to walk around her activity mat and "buddy bump" me while shooting ... such a camera hog! 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Brooke asked April about you on Sunday and April said Anna was a doll and you were, well, as calm as a cucumber. She said, "you know Jen, she's always been a mom!" So true and I mean that in the best way possible. I wish I had some of your patience!

Ms. Thomas said...

I gotta say, one of my favorite things about Anna is definitely her male pattern baldness. And I'm being serious. She is such a character and she can't even talk yet!