Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Growin' Like a Weed: Month Three

Clearly someone hasn't held up her end of the bargain on the whole "not growing up too fast" deal we made when she was born!  No pediatrician visit this month, so we don't have any "official" stats to report, but the amount of clothing I've shuffled into the "too small" bin tells me that we'll have some big numbers to report next month.  In the meantime, take a look how those legs are starting to fill out and that loooong torso! 


I couldn't use this one as the "official" shot because of her legs,
but check out that ear to ear smile ... those are the BEST part of my day!

2 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

Goodness sakes! These babies better slow down the growing! I'm getting emotional over here!

Anonymous said...

So big! Both the baby and the smile!


Jennifer