Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hats off!

I love this little hat ... we got it when Anna was about a week old and has been perfect for our daily walks and shielding the sun from her eyes during errand runs.  I noticed last week that it was starting to get a little snug and wanted to make sure we got a few snapshots in prior to tossing it in the (ever growing) "too small" bin under her crib. 

Remember these pictures? 
The first couple of weeks ... going on a walk with Mom.

Almost too small!!

Apparently this stuck a chord with Anna, too : )

Right after I removed the hat, I love this expression ...
I think we have a diva on our hands!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't you hate the "too small" bin.

Ms. Thomas said...

I can't believe she was ever that small and she is still so tiny! Growing up way too fast.