Thursday, November 11, 2010

Still Kickin' ...

Yikes, it's been almost a month since my last post??!! I was really on a roll ...

I made it back from London, had a great time, but brought a lovely souvenir called a "cold with a nasty cough" back. The time change didn't get me, it was the hacking up a lung the day after I landed that wasn't so pleasant. Before the trip we hired a couple new gals at work and they're doing great, but I had to spend significant time transitioning; now that they're a few weeks in, I'm reaping the benefits of four extra hands on our team. And during all of this, we were out of town several weekends. OK, enough excuses ... look for some posts with fun pictures coming soon!

And, in the meantime, to prove I actually crossed the pond, here is a phone picture of Buckingham Palace right before I saw the changing of the guards (very cool, btw!).
n

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Welcome back! I've missed you. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Ms. Thomas said...

Excited to see the trip recap! Never been to London...