Thursday, November 18, 2010

Go Big Blue!

Mike and I lucked into the most beautiful weather for a November football game that I can remember. Way back in the summer I purchased tickets through the Alumni Association for the Vandy game thinking "it'll probably be cold and miserable, but at least we'll have a good shot at winning" ... boy was I wrong (about the weather, luckily not the winning!). We popped down Saturday morning, parked at a friend's house that lives within 10 minutes walking distance and had great seats. Also through the Alumni Association, we were able to get two sets of lower level seats for this coming basketball season.

Go Big Blue!




As an added bonus, we found naming inspiration should Baby Kelly be a boy (we aren't finding out the gender, btw) ... In case you can't read above, Shipwreck Kelly played for UK 1929-31 ... I think it has a nice ring to it : )

1 comments:

Danielle said...

You're not finding out the sex?! I don't know how you people do it! Shipwreck, huh? Maybe you should sleep on it.