Sunday, October 17, 2010

Going Global

Better late than never ... at 31 I'm finally making my first trek across the pond. I'm heading to London for work in two weeks and am super excited! I have a conference to attend for a few days and am staying an extra few days to enjoy the city. I'm the luckiest gal in the world as my jet-setting cousin that currently lives in Brussels and most recently lived in London for 2 years is meeting me in The Big Smoke (apparently London is known for it's fog and this is it's nickname ... ) for the weekend.

So, bring on any suggestions you have for what I "must" see in my two days of free time. In return I promise to make you insanely jealous with a post on my grand adventures : )
n

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's exciting Jen! Have a great time! And I'm excited about going to a student nursing conference in Cinn in Nov. Haha!

Danielle said...

I'm already jealous! I've never been abroad either but it's certainly on my list. Have fun!

Ms. Thomas said...

You're going to have so much fun! I've always wanted to ride that ferris wheel... And the museums. And now I'm jealous.