Saturday, August 14, 2010

Don't waste a breath ...

... on the silly things in life ...

For reasons that aren't even worth recapping I had a rough morning yesterday related to work. Although I was taking a vacation day, a series of e-mails came through on my blackberry that made for a sour morning.

I tried to shrugged off the ordeal and went about enjoying my morning, got a run in, watered plants, caught up on e-mail and then decided to check out a few videos that had been making the rounds on Facebook. This one had me in hysterical tears. And my goodness did it put the stupid work situation in perspective. There are sooooooo many more important things in life I can and should focus my energy toward.

If you haven't already seen this, make sure you have the tissues handy ...

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I now have chills running up and down my body! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is a tear jerker.

Carol Mc said...

Assume the position like those tiny children hanging from their Daddy's necks without inhibition. OMG this is pure delight.

Jen said...

My favorite is the little girl at the 1:36 minute mark ... she gets me every time!