Sunday, July 31, 2016

Don't just take my word for it (Miss C, July 2016)

7-5-16: Charlotte is really improving at her handwriting! I am very excited for her! :-)



7-6-16: Charlotte had a lot of fun on the water slide this morning. She didn't want to get off the slide to come inside. She so funny!


7-11-16: Charlotte liked using a pink pail outside on the playground! She said she was pretending to "go on vacation to the beach!" Very smart and creative! :-)


7-12-16: Hula hoop hopping! Go Charlotte, go! :-) 


7-14-16: Charlotte loved using the special sprinkler we had outside during water day today, to fill up a divot in the ground with water, making a muddy puddle! We loved jumping into it when she had it all filled up! Hooray! :-)


7-19-16: Peepers, the giant turtle, was a hit! Charlotte wasn't afraid at all to touch his shell! :-)


7-22-16: Charlotte had her furry friend, Clifford helping her with art today! So funny! :-)


7-26-16: Charlotte was looking at the attendance sheet this morning and yelled " look that says Charlotte!!" She is so smart :)

7-27-16: Charlotte cracked me up during lunch today! When she saw she had broccoli, she immediately told me she doesn't like it. I tried to reassure her that broccoli helps us to be big and strong. After thinking about it a second or two, she said, "Well Ms. Liz...I already have big muscles, so I don't need that yucky broccoli. See here?" And with that, she made some muscles for me, and what a photo opp it was! LOL! :-)


7-29-16: My pretty princess decided to build her daddy a sun out of attribute blocks today. What a sweet girl you are, Charlotte! :-)



0 comments: