Sunday, July 10, 2016

Baby Bump: 33 weeks

I can't believe we'll be meeting our third baby girl in 7 weeks or less! Time is flying and we're busy making some final preparations for this life changing event. From what I remember, I feel about the same as I did with Anna and Charlotte at this point in pregnancy; extremely blessed to have this experience, but "over" being pregnant, and especially over being pregnant in the summer. I've heard from a couple of people just this past week that they can tell I'm having a girl because of the way I'm carrying and looking at the comparison pictures I'd have to say that I agree and think I've carried about the same with each girl; and I love the photo assistants I have this go-round : ) 

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of Baby: Approximately 4 3/4 pounds, about the size of a cantaloupe, and approximately  18  inches long; I'm having ultrasounds every visit and have had two in the last months; baby girl is measuring right on track and is estimated at about 50% for weight and height.

Movement: This baby girl is a just like her sisters, active mostly in the afternoon and evening and as soon as I sit or lay down with some really big belly-moving kicks and acrobatics.

Sleep:  Hit or miss, probably pregnancy average. 

Cravings:  Depends on the day and although I'm trying to stay active and stay within a reasonable weight gain, I'm at the point where I'm definitely indulging in foods I won't be post partum. Fried chicken and ice cream anyone? 

Symptoms: A lot more achy and a lot more swelling in my ankles and feet. In the evenings you can find me sporting compression knee highs (Mike sells these and has many samples to share) laying with my feet elevated and a fan cooling me. I'm HOT all the time and have given up on more than minimal makeup and can count on one hand the number of times I haven't worn my hair in a ponytail in the last few months. 

Best Moment This Week:  I've been able to get Mike and the girls over fast enough to feel some of the bigger kicking sessions and Anna loves to read about each week with me and ask how the baby is doing and growing almost daily : ) 




0 comments: