Saturday, June 1, 2013

Charlotte rolls

I still remember how excited we were when Anna first found her "wings" and started rolling over ... little did I know that it was the start to a life of mobility, and one day I may yearn for the months when she was stationary.  Even though she's the second baby, we were no less thrilled when Charlotte found her own wings, and proved she's just as cute doing it as her big sister!  I do feel bad that it took me longer to capture it on video, but I'd like to think it just gave her time to perfect her sport.  And, of course, Anna had to get in on all of the fun as well!  (Apologies that I wasn't able to merge these into one video ... even if I did have the software, I'm not sure when I'd find the time)



Gettin' loose!



And then big sister decided to show off her skills too : )

.



One last big roll for Miss C, with a cameo from Milo : )


1 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

Today I've been feeling a little defeated all day and then I watched this sweet baby roll from her belly to her back and I feel so much better. It's the small victories!

Give Anna a high five for that perfect roll technique... let's get her in jiu jitsu!