Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A serious case of the giggles

Charlotte has really found her voice lately and we just love it!  What we love even more is when she laughs, and you never know when the mood will strike.  Last night as I cleaned-up the kitchen after dinner, it was a free-for-all in the living room (newly converted to mostly a play area) and Daddy had everyone in stitches.  I wasn't able to catch the tandem laughing session between Anna and Charlotte on video, but what I was able to film is pretty dang cute.  You can hear Anna in the background asking her Daddy to "follow me" on a game of chase around the house.  In a perfect world we'd be able to spend most of our days with our sweethearts, but since we can't, we sure do make the most of the time we have - and I love, love, love that they fight for their Daddy's attention!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Baby Giggles!!! They are the best!

Ms. Thomas said...

I want those giggles to be my ringtone. And Anna's "Fowww me" is so cute! She's talking like a real person! Stop them from getting any bigger...