Sunday, June 2, 2013

Anatomy of the double frame

I've gotten slim-to-none frame-worthy shots of the girls together and I'm certain this will be a challenge for the rest of my life.  Group shots are hard for adults (especially when you are Mike Kelly and have your eyes closed half the time), so throw in a toddler, and an infant without total neck control or the ability to sit unassisted and you've got a file full of shots that aren't printable, but you can't delete either because you still think your kids are adorable.  Like these ...

Hi Mom!  What's that big black thing you're always shoving in my face?

Anna, the seasoned professional, doesn't flinch when I start shooting.
Literally, no flinching.
Look at that toddler-stare-of-death ... I'm VERY afraid for our teenage years.

0 comments: