Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Funny: Mean Moms Rule

A friend posted this on her Facebook page yesterday and I have been dying laughing as I browse through ... Rules by the Meanest Mommy in the Whole Wide World ...

My favorites are ...

Rule #390: Claiming a stomach ache might get you out of eating dinner, but you may not have ice cream to make it feel better.

Rule #386: Don’t lick the cat. She cleans herself.

Rule #382: Do not tear the UPC codes off all the boxes and labels before we pay for the items at the grocery store.

Rule #379: Licking a pickle does not count as dinner, and therefore, does not make you eligible for dessert.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hilarious! I especially like the "car testicle" rule. HA HA!!!

Lisa said...

I lol'ed at that one too. I don't remember Jonah ever doing that, thank goodness!