Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Two Weeks in Paradise: Our Honeymoon

Over Labor Day weekend I finally got around to creating a memory book of the amazing two weeks we spent in Hawaii on our Honeymoon (see the post below). I just love looking at our wedding album and am so glad I spent a few hours putting this together. I used shutterfly and was amazed at how easy the site was to navigate; I keep thinking of what book I'll create next, this could get dangerous.

(The first several pages are botanical pictures, I promise we did things outside of looking at flowers the entire trip, so feel free to skim past those)

2 comments:

Megan said...

wait a minute, are you bloggin on your vacation?! What's wrong with you? :)

Ms. Thomas said...

I just looked at the album, and oh my god why don't we live in Hawaii? It's freaking gorgeous.

And you two are the cutest sailors I've ever seen.