Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Funny: Crazy Puppy

I saw this posted on Facebook with the caption reading: These people were always finding water all over their pool deck and furniture, every time they came home, after being away for a few hours. They thought the neighborhood kids were watching for them to leave, and using the pool. However, they could never catch them doing it.So, they set up their video cam and left. This is what they found:


I don't care if the back-story is true or not, this is hilarious!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'd play in that little paradise, too, if I were that dog. That pool is awesome!

Danielle said...

I want one of those in my backyard! I love how the dog is practically running, as if he's trying to get in as many thrills as possible before his owner gets home!

Philip Deskins said...

I quite enjoyed that!

Lisa said...

Haha! That's hilarious! We wish our dogs liked the water.