Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday: What a difference a week makes

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments in regard to my post from last week; it means a lot to know that I have such a great network of friends and family in my corner!  What a difference a week makes!  We're all healthy (fingers crossed!!), the sun has been shining, temperatures have been climbing, walks have been walked, some weeds have been pulled, flowers have been planted, pictures have been drawn on the sidewalk, bubbles have been blown and the grill has been fired up for the start of BBQ season; for ALL of this, I'm thankful!

It didn't hurt that this happened at our house earlier this week, putting a perma-grin on my face for the day ...







2 comments:

Danielle said...

Sunshine is always the best remedy! Love the pictures and her attitude :)

Carol Mc said...

Just love these pics. No wonder you are feeling better.