Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Splish Splash (part 3 in a series)

Although we're nowhere near any sort of a concrete schedule with Miss C, I've tried to mold some of our routine with Anna into her days as well, i.e. baths on the same night, resting during the same nap time each afternoon, and over the past week, down to bed (in rooms and cribs) around the same time.  Daddy and Anna started some seriously fun bath time routines while I was pregnant, so we've let that stand and I'm in charge of scrubbing the littlest Kelly down every other evening, not a bad gig if you ask me : )





1 comments:

Danielle said...

Those are some super serious eyes! She either loves her bath and wonders why you took her out or she hates it and wonders why you didn't take her out sooner! And those cheeks! I just want to squeeze them!!