Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What's Cookin': PW's Cinnamon Rolls

It's officially fall, I'm pregnant and wearing maternity pants, the next logical step here is to make cinnamon rolls.  Might I suggest The Pioneer Woman's recipe?  I'd seen her recipe referenced all over the internet, but Amber's post gave me the confidence to finally try it for myself.  I made a half a batch a month or so ago and we walked away with four pans, one of which is still waiting to be enjoyed in the freezer ... sadly, I've never managed to get a picture with the iced and final product ... they're just too good : )  And, speaking of the icing, I usually don't follow PW's recipe, I prefer good old powered sugar and a little whole milk mixed together, warmed and drizzled over the top ... yummmmm!


1 comments:

Danielle said...

Um, seriously, these look absolutely perfect! I know I've wanted to make her recipe before but I can't remember if I ever did. I do recall it made enough for an entire neighborhood. Ah, maybe that's a good way to meet my neighbors (finally!).