Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The many moods of Anna in the morning

I love my morning time with Anna, nothing gets your day off on a better foot than breakfast with one of the happiest girls around!  I get up well before the rest of the house and am ready except for my attire, have logged a few minutes of work, and am almost fully caffienated by the time Anna starts to stir.  We enjoy breakfast together (usually the same meal), get dressed, and then she plays with Daddy for a few minutes before heading off to school.  I hope you enjoy a glimpse into our special time, and please excuse the oatmeal facial she's working on in these shots : )


Oh, so we're doing pictures today?  I'll be extra cute!

Eating like the dainty lady that she is ...

I'll have what you're having, Mom ... no, literally, hand it over.

Whatttt?  I have to eat what's on my tray first?  Not cool!

Eenie, meenie, minie, moe ...

Practicing her Indian call (is that PC? I don't know how else to explain it, ha)

Where's Anna?

Where's Anna?

There she is!

So many Cheerios, so little time ...

And all the while she's got these cute little piggies tempting me!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Good grief! What time do you get up that you already have all that done? Or maybe I should ask what time Anna wakes up? I'd have to get up at 5am to be ready by the time Sawyer began to stir!

Love the photo session. Salmon is a great color for her. She'll thank you one day for finding such a complimentary color (: