Monday, June 11, 2012

Growin' Like a Weed: Month Twelve!

And now, for our final installment ... from newborn, to infant, to toddler, it's been a year of some serious growing around here!  Anna's final stats last month were a whopping 18 lbs 4 oz (5th-10th%), and 28 1/2 inches (25th-50th%), meaning she's gained 11lbs 4oz and grown 9 1/2 inches, but is still our petite string bean.  As I was creating the banner decoration for her party with all of the monthly pictures, I couldn't help but to repeatedly stand back in awe, she's changed so much over the span of twelve short months. 



The blanket lines up almost exactly in this side-by-side ...
Ahhhhh-mazzzzing to see how much she's grown!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Holy cow! That last side-by-side really puts it in perspective just how much she's grown! Still just as cute as ever (:

Danielle said...

I had to go back and look at my guess and I was pretty close. Only 4 oz and 1/4 an inch off! I'm not quitting my day job though (:

Ms. Thomas said...

How is that the same person!?? And how has it been a year already?! This blanket with the bunny thing has been a highlight of my year, and Anna is going to love looking back at it when she's older. Kudos to you for keeping up with it!