Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

This year was a special Mother's Day, my first, and I was spoiled to the max by Mike and Anna (and even the cats)!  And, it was a wonderful coincidence that we had both of our Mothers in town the day before as we celebrated Miss Anna's party.  This being their first Mother's Day as Grandmothers, I wanted to make it special with a gift they would always cherish and remember.  A friend at work gave me the idea a few weeks ago to use Anna's handprints as part of the gift ... I saw a few ideas on a "paint your own" pottery store's web-site and am still shocked I pulled it off.  Thanks to Mike, Anna, and a little of my own creativity, I think we hit a home run!  If Grandmas were flowers, we'd definitely pick you two again and again and again!  Thank you for being the best examples we could ask for in two Mothers, we love you so much! 


"if grandmas were flowers, i'd pick you!"


1 comments:

Danielle said...

What a great idea! Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday to Anna!!