Monday, April 23, 2012

Growin' Like a Weed: Month Eleven

This is the second the last time I'll be posting an update with Anna in her onesie with her bear ... tiny tear drop ...  The numbers I have only go through 12 months, not to mention that she's also going WAY too antsy to sit still any longer.  I'll have to think of another way to document her growth going forward ... too bad I'm not on Pinterest anymore (see this post as to why), I'm sure someone on there has a ton of ideas : )

No official statistics this month, but we'll be back next month after her ONE YEAR check up!  If you care to place a guess in the comments, I'll see if I can't rally something up for the winner : ) 

Here's how she's grown so far:
At Birth:  7lbs, 19 1/2 inches
2 months:  9 lb 10 oz, 22 1/4 inches
4 months:  11 lb 10 oz, 24 1/2 inches
6 months:  13 lbs 3 oz, 26 1/4 inches
9 months:  16 lbs 4 oz, 27 1/2 inches


Month one and month eleven ... geez!
I told you she was getting squirrelly!! 
(thanks to Dad and Cookie Monster for helping out during this month's shoot!)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm not seeking a prize, just the satisfaction of being right! (: So let's see, I'll guess 18lbs, 28 1/4 inches.

Ms. Thomas said...

Cutest little squirrely thing alive. I'd like to bet that her auntie Amber brings her some major birthday kisses soon.

Kristen R Hord said...

Love it. Cutie Pie!

So, Cam was 20.16 at 8mo! hahaha :)