Sunday, January 22, 2012

So much to say!

Anna's turned into a little chatterbox lately, and what started out with "dada dada dada" has expanded to "mama mama" and "gaga gaga" and is growing daily.  The same as her gentle nature when exploring a new face, toy, or surroundings, she has a "gentle" voice, but can really get going when she's hitting a point home. 

"Today at school I played peek-a-boo with my friend
and gave my teachers some big smiles!"

"This food is good and all, but maybe tomorrow we can try some chocolate? 
You two sure seem to enjoy chocolate!"

I promise she says "mama mama mama" about 1/3 of the time now ...
wait for the 26 second mark and she says it totally just to appease me here : )

4 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

Well, listen to that little jabberbox. I'm pretty sure she said, "where the hell is my aunt amber and how is she possibly resisting my cuteness?"

Carrie Drake said...

Oh My Goodness. I love it! What a sweet little sound! Baby babbles are the best. THE. BEST.

Megan said...

Chatty Cathy! And teach that poor girl not to speak when her mouth is full of food. Sheesh! :)

Lisa said...

Awww! That last one was so sweet!