Saturday, January 7, 2012

Growin' Like a Weed: Month Seven (and 200th Post!!!)

Well, three weeks late is better than never, right?  I got behind on the picture itself because of the fact that by the time Anna had nursed and cat-napped after getting home from school it was too dark to get a decent picture with natural light ... then work got crazy ... then the holidays snuck up ... None of those reasons stopped this little one from growing, though, and I feel like she's gotten so looooooong over the last month while still working to puff-out those cheeks : )  We don't have a full check-up scheduled until she's nine months, but did have to go back this month for the second stage of her flu shot, so I popped her on the scale. 

Seven Month Weight:  14 lbs, 3 oz, exactly one pound over 6 months and 5th percentile.

Seriously, could she get any cuter ... or longer for that matter?!?!

One, Four, and Seven months, literally growing like a weed!!

PS - This is my 200th post!!  Thanks for hangin' in there with me, I hope you enjoy reading about what is going on in our lives as much as I love sharing it with you.  Here's to 200+ more posts!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Big and cute! I like how she's grabbing the bear. Like she's saying, "No more pics I wanna play!"