Saturday, January 21, 2012

Growin' Like a Weed: Month Eight

Although we had one trip to the doctor this month for a fever, cough, and congestion, no official stats and we'll have to see what the little Miss tips the scales at next month when we're back for shots.  Boo for shots, yay for staying healthy!  We've got a lot of backwards scooting going on around here, as well as some swaying on all fours, so next month you may be seeing the back of her head and a flash of lightning as I chase her around the house for her monthly shot : )

Filling out!!
And, figuring it out!  She had the sticker off in 10 seconds flat!

2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?  ANNA, ANNA, ANNA!

3 comments:

Carrie Drake said...

Your Sweet Little girl is getting so big! I love when they figure out the stickers. I am usually snapping as many photos as possible right away so we can try to get ONE before Wilson pulls his off.
I'm excited Miss Anna is going to crawl soon! Get ready!

Ms. Thomas said...

She is so cute! And definitely filling out. I didn't realize how scrawny of a nugget she was until I saw the little chunk she's becoming now! Grow, Anna, Grow!

Danielle said...

So cute! She is starting to fill out but I think she looks like she's getting longer too. She'll be toddling around before you know it!