Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sibling Rivalry

Anna has grown out of her bouncy chair for the most part, but we keep it in our room in case we need to set her down for a couple of minutes; with her becoming more mobile by the day, we can no longer lay her in the middle of our king size bed surrounded by pillows and be assured she'll stay put.  Fast forward to Saturday night when the cats were locked in our room for a few hours as I got holiday decorations out of basement.  Milo cried for the first hour, but eventually settled down and apparently Daisy made herself right at home.  Let the sibling rivalry begin : ) 

"What's the big deal? 
You told me on Friday that the tiny human finally weighs more than me ..."

1 comments:

Kristen R Hord said...

hehe...I'm pretty sure Cam has outgrown his too but I'm still putting him in it, as well. :)