Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Photo Shoot

We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago, just a bit shy of Anna turning 6 months.  It was a beautiful day, but there was definitely a chill in the air, and combined with new surroundings Anna just wasn't her usual super-smiley-self.  All that said, we love our photographer and Anna is still pretty adorable even when she's practicing her more serious poses ... after all, models have to be versatile : )  I hope you enjoy the finished products as much as we do!









All photos are courtesy of Emily Faith Photography.  Anna's custom headband (for her petite noggin') was made by our family friend from Sydney Bean's Bows

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!

Danielle said...

Like I said, great pictures! You're right, Anna would be adorable with any expression.

I hope you don't have the same indecisive problem that I do or the issue of feeling like any picture I don't pick is going to be thrown away. I can't stand that thought, so I usually buy more. Terrible! My practical side has a hard time dealing with that!

Carrie Drake said...

such great photos! We did the same thing at the beginning of October but I STILL haven't blogged about it. Anna Banana is soooo sweet and growing up so quickly.

Ms. Thomas said...

LOVE these pictures. Your have crafted one adorable little family Jen.