Thursday, June 23, 2016

Potty pains

I'm pretty sure I found this picture and saved it on round 2 or 3 of potty training Miss Charlotte. At the time I thought it would be funny for a few days, maybe a week, a month tops. Fast forward a few months and we still have a diaper-wearing 3-year old on our hands; this girl is stubborn with a capital S. Believe me when I tell you we've tried everything (and I mean EVERYTHING). We're persistent and continue to work with her, but at end end of the day it's got to be on her time; so help me God that her time is before this baby is born in 9 weeks and counting.

And, if you have a suggestion that you're *sure* we haven't tried and will work for us, she's all yours to try it out on; document your process, send her back home in underwear, and take your show on the road to make your millions ... and if you're not willing to do that, might I suggest you not say a word because NO ONE dislikes changing poopy diapers more than an eight-month pregnant lady.



0 comments: