Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Funnies

I've had issues in the past uploading videos to Vimeo using the files from my phone and was pretty sad I wasn't able to share them with my four readers.  Well, guess what?  They make an app for that!  No file format issues when I upload straight from my phone and it saves a few steps.  I love technology!!  (sometimes)

It's Friday, and if you're like me, you can always use a smile when this day of the week rolls around.  So, here you go, a whole lotta cute in the form of baby giggles.  Be prepared for cute overload in 3, 2, 1 ...

One of the first videos we have of Charlotte cackling at her sister.  The first of many ...


Daddy's sneezes are funny (and loud)!!


Antics at the beach condo, fun memories!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

The belly laugh of a baby is priceless! And when that baby is your own granddaughter is even better!

Ms. Thomas said...

You can tell by the look in Charlotte's eyes that Anna is the light of her life. I hope it stays that way for these sisters forever.