Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow much fun!

After last year's very mild winter, Anna had her first snow experience last month and if the fact that we had to drag her inside was any indication, I'd say she liked it.  She must get that from her Dad's side, because I'm not a huge fan of snow .. don't get me wrong, it's pretty enough ... but only (in my mind) if you have the luxury of sitting inside where it's warm and enjoying from afar.  When it impedes my ability to get out and about and means that I lose my husband for an hour to shoveling  that's when I get a little huffy and start praying for spring.  That said, seeing Anna's reaction to her first snow reminded me of why I love being a parent, seeing the world through the eyes of a child is simply amazing and will never get old!

Bundled up and ready to go!

"Are you coming out Mom??"

Eating the snow was quite possibly the best part!

So much fun!!
Learning all about snow balls from Daddy


0 comments: