Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Funny: I'm Elmo and I know it!

One of our favorite past times is making up new lyrics to songs with Anna's name or behaviors inserted.  A recent fave involved "When I walk into school I'm the cutest baby there, I've got a smile on my face and I'm not afraid to show it ... I'm ANNA and I know it!! ... Tickle, Tickle, Tickle, ... Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, ... I work out!"  So, of course I'm in LOVE with this video.  The lyrics are MUCH more appropriate than the original artist's : )

2 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

That is SO CUTE! Laila introduced me to the original while I was visiting LA over Christmas and my jaw was dropped watching the video. I wish I could sell her on the Elmo version... damn things grow up.

Lisa said...

I don't know how we haven't seen this before. The girls love it!