Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First bites

As soon as we returned from vacation, this big 6-month-old girl was ready to start solids! If the pictures below and the smiles of delight are any indication, I think she liked it : ) We started with a little rice and oatmeal cereal, but are quickly moving along to purees including sweet potatoes and squash, yummm! Because it's easy and economical, I'm hoping to make most of her purees the same as I did with Anna; it's time to get mushy all over again.






PS - I am IN LOVE with her eyes and those lashes!  She has the same long beauties as her sister and they are to die for!

1 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

My first thought was, My god those lashes are incredible, and then I scrolled down the page and taa daa! great minds thinking alike. Charlotte is one lucky lady!