Sunday, August 11, 2013

Growin' like a weed (again!): Month five

I'm thankful that we have no official stats this month because it means we've steered clear of the pediatricians office ... well, for Miss Charlotte anyway.  I don't think there's any question that this little Miss is growin', growin', growin'!  She clearly doesn't miss many meals and this body is still by breastmilk!

This month was a very easy shoot, Miss Charlotte was smiling up a storm! 

Months 4 and 5, for some reason I feel like she's gotten so much more grown-up in just a month!

The sisters, both at 5 months, Charlotte is very much "average" size, which makes me realize what a peanut Anna was as an infant.  Crazy!

Anna took an unusually long nap the day we shot Charlotte's picture, she's actually still napping as I type this post.  We don't mess with naps in this house, but I'm sure next month we'll be up to our usual shenanigans and Anna will join in the show : )

Even the outtakes are adorable!!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

I just love reading the blog on the computer at work! It helps me get through the day! I have listened to the videos at least four times to day already!

Ms. Thomas said...

Those thighs. Imgunnaeatthem!