Friday, March 22, 2013

Introducing Charlotte Rose

Apologies for the delay, but we've got a new member of our family that deserves a formal introduction ...

Please meet Miss Charlotte Rose!  Born on Wednesday, March 6 at 2:20pm, weighing 6 pounds, 9 ounces and checking in at 19 3/4 inches, not to mention 100% perfect!  I'll share her full labor story, the details on her name, and more pictures from her first few days of life in a few days just as soon as I can, but in the meantime here are some shots from her week-old birthday for you to enjoy ... I wish I could share that new baby smell over the computer, but you'll just have to imagine it for yourself : )






3 comments:

Carol Mc said...

I can smell her sweet little head all the way here.

jess said...

she is perfect in every way... something about a new life that just makes the world a little brighter... congrats...

Danielle said...

She is 100% perfect! I never found a way to bottle that new baby smell but if you find a way, I'll be your first customer!