Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Growin' Like a Weed: Month Two

We survived our first major round of shots yesterday and true to her perfect form, Anna was an angel.  She cried a tiny bit with the first shot and let out a pretty loud yelp / cry with the second one, but was fine once I was able to hold her.  I am positive that I was more upset and shed more tears than she did; and this solidified the fact that I have the best baby ever.  Her pediatrician was pleased with her proportionate growth and even more pleased with her activity level and excellent eating and sleeping habits.  The good news is we aren't due back for two months, the bad news is that her shots will be repeated during that visit. 

Her two month stats are:
  • 9lbs, 10oz; a gain of 1lb, 9oz since last month
  • 22 1/4 inches; a gain of 1 3/4 inches since last month
  • 14 1/2 inch head circumference, a gain of 1/2 inch since last month

Our smiley girl is getting longer and less "baby-faced" each day,
still available for the best snuggles, though : )
(Click on the photo to enlarge)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I hate to report that the shots never get any easier. I HATE shots but I'd gladly take them if it meant my kids didn't have to.

She really has grown in length! She's going to be a toddler before I get up there to see her ):

Ms. Thomas said...

Please take these pics next to that bear for the entire year. These are my favorite.