Friday, May 26, 2017

Oh, the places you'll go: Anna's end of year Kindergarten ceremony

Although Anna's last day of kindergarten is next Friday, her class hosted a sweet ceremony for parents today. And by sweet, I mean that I about lost it emotionally when she walked into the cafeteria with her cap on; I had totally NOT prepared for the tug at my heartstrings. 

For all of us, this has been a year of growth, change, and the unexpected. From having a baby two days after her first day of Kindergarten, to learning of my kidney issue and CLL relapse, to how much she's grown going to school just half a day (I mean, she's reading, that's crazy!) ... The best way to describe my feelings are "sad happy" because I'm so proud of her, what she's accomplished, and look forward to what will come, but also sad that this chapter is closing. How lucky, though, am I have these feelings and be in the thick of this fun, exciting, crazy, and trying season of life. 

Oh, Anna, the places we KNOW you'll go! 



They sang the sweetest song, check out the video below : ) 




Upon receiving their Kindergarten diploma, each child told us what they want to be when they grow up, Anna wants to be a doctor!


I'm so proud of this girl!


Selfie with Mom before she's too cool for them : ) 


0 comments: